There are many reasons to sell your home with us
- we offer competitive fees for our comprehensive selling package and services (see below)
- we work hard to keep our excellent reputation through an exceptional, professional service
- we are owned by Cumberland Building Society which has helped thousands of Cumbrians buy their homes for over 150 years
Use this checklist to choose your estate agent:
- are they a member of the National Association of Estate Agents and The Property Ombudsman Scheme?
- do they have fully trained, experienced and professional staff?
- do they have an excellent branch location which is open 6 days a week?
- do they provide free, local press advertising?
- do they operate an efficient mailing list?
- do they offer a text messaging service for immediate updates and new property alerts?
- do they provide viewing feedback and regular progress reports?
- do they provide thorough post-sale monitoring and regular updates until exchange of contracts?
- do they advertise their properties on Right Move - the UK's number one property website?
We can say YES to all these checks
Is your home on the market with another agent?
Have they found a buyer for your home yet? Are you happy with the interest?
- if your property is still for sale but doesn't seem to be attracting enough interest and needs a fresh marketing approach, then we'd be delighted to hear from you
- you should check your existing agency agreement to see what you must do to leave your current agent and find out if you'll incur any costs by doing so
You can arrange for us to come and see you using this online form, by phoning or calling into your nearest branch